Monday 9 October 2017

Wholesome And Melt In Mouth Paneer Bhurji Wrap

All of us at home are great fans of paneer. Any dish I prepare with paneer gets wiped out in a jiffy (saving me the trouble of storing and carrying it over for our next meal). My younger daughter is such a die-hard fan of paneer, that she could have it for all her meals, gleefully!  In fact, on the days I make paneer, her hunger pangs are advanced by an hour – in anticipation of the dish that is waiting to be attacked.
Off late I have started making paneer at home. Initially it did seem a bit cumbersome and messy. But I realized that once you get the hang of it, it’s no big deal. It did take me a couple of futile attempts to perfect the art of getting a firm chunky block. But that didn’t stop me from trying. So what if you if you’re unable to make chunky paneer? Crumbly paneer is equally good and can tickle your taste buds with so many delightful options.

No comments:

Post a Comment